COLOBACKUP proudly resides in the most recently built data center in Florida and comes equipped with the latest in power and cooling technology.
COLOBACKUP has the best in space, security, and redundancy to give your business peace of mind. The physical infrastructure is equipped with reinforced concrete walls and no windows. The glass doorways are outfitted with roll-down steel doors that can cover the glass in an emergency. The facility was built 260 feet above ground and has a series of pumps underneath to keep water out.
- Because COLOBACKUP may provide remote backup services to businesses that could be considered “covered entities” under HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996), we have decided to lay out our data security practices to help ensure they remain compliant while using our service.
- You can feel safe knowing your data is stored in a world-class data center. All doors on premises require pass cards with pin codes. There are also several state-of-the-art surveillance cameras and other monitoring equipment keeping watch 24/7/365, staffed by on-site technicians to achieve the highest uptime possible (99.98%).
- Reinforced concrete exterior walls
- 260 Feet Above Sea Level
- Steel roll-down doors on all entries
- RFID and biometric check-points at all ingress and egress
- 24/7/365 on-site security and monitoringSecurity fencing surrounds facility and parking lots
- UPS systems available for true redundancy and performance maintenance bypass on each UPS
- Multiple diesel generators (3) with automatic transfer switches on standby
- Multiple 1250 KVA diesel generators (3)
- 15,000 gallon diesel fuel tank to power the generators for several weeks; long term standby fuel contracts in place
- Generator capacity is equal to or greater than the local commercial feed
- Starline busway’s provide nearly instantaneous deployment of additional power circuits. No need to wait days or weeks for electricians to deploy new circuits!
- Carrier neutral environment with access to multiple providers; AT&T, Level3, Time Warner, Sprint, Qwest, and Verizon
- Cisco network, core to edge – our entire network is constructed with Cisco equipment
- BGP routing technologies add intelligence to select the fastest paths across internet backbones